Our hall boasts a wide range of facilities to ensure we embrace as diverse a range of needs as possible.
- Full Disabled access and Toilets + Baby changing
- Emergency Defibrillator
- New fully equipped Kitchen including:
- Range Cooker
- Fridge / Freezer with ice making
- Near boiling water ‘on tap’,
- Commercial Dishwasher
- Microwave Oven
- Wine Chiller (24 bottles)
- Cutlery / Crockery and accessories for 120 persons
- 10 round tables seating up to 8/10 per table + alternative square/rectangular tables
- 4 high chairs
- Integral temporary bar Facility
- Installed Audio Visual System offering Surround sound and HD Projection depending on media used.
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband and ‘FreeSat’ TV
- Separate PA system.
- Sound absorbing ceiling panels minimise ‘hollow room’ acoustics.
- Portable Staging.
- Free Heat & Power
- Dedicated outside Smoking Shelter
- External grounds provide for Marquee / Tented cover.
- Fenced external recreation area – for the safety of young children
The interior is light and spacious with the temperature maintained under-floor heating powered by a state-of-the-art ground source ‘Heat Pump’. The building offers a warm and welcome feel that meets the needs of all the users and activities of the communities.
- We have two rooms available for hire either independently or collectively:-
Maximum numbers in the Main Hall and the Jubilee Room are restricted as follows:
Description of event
People mainly standing / Dancing
People seated in rows or groups
If stage deployed
People seated at tables
If stage deployed
The hall rooms are available for hire in whole hour sessions (min Hire 2 Hours).
Hire, unless agreed otherwise beforehand is available between 8.00am and midnight (NB Music & Bar to cease by 11.30pm unless agreed beforehand).
Note: Main Hall has priority over Kitchen use when in use